1. How we work – You give us a clear and accurate brief on the purpose, requirements, logistics and the required outcome for the event. Then we provide you with a proposal for the resources required venue, branding, builds, and staffing.
2. If the event is taking place at a new venue too us, we will conduct a site visit. Here, you can show us around the space(s) and explain in greater detail what your expectations are from us and/or our staff. For Oxford events, we have extensive plans, maps, working procedures, and contacts at most of the major event spaces/venues.
3. On the day of the event (or the days before) we ensure our team(s) are on site in good time to familiarise themselves with the venue, take your last minute instructions, and to organise any event infrastructure details. Team leaders and staff will be fully briefed to deliver your event.
4. Our team(s) will then work the event, connect with your audience, and to ultimately ensure the event is a huge success. Events are never an exact science and things will change on the day, our staff will manage any changes and ensure seamless continuity.
5. At the conclusion of the event, BAGP will report back on to you. To get your thoughts on how we worked and to discuss the success of the event. And where applicable how improvements can be made for future events. This is an important element in building relationships and the future success of events.
Contact us on our Get in Touch Page